Friday 7 May 2010

Show Two

Tracklist, show 2, on air Sunday 9th May 9pm at futureradio.co.uk

You can download the episode here.

1. The Dirtshakes - 18th December 1984
2. Junior Delgado - Working the midnight blues
3. Electralane - Blue Straggler
4. Modest Mouse - Born a rat
5. The Iron Gate - Feelin' bad
6. The Young Monkey Men - I believed you
7. Wackcat - All grrrl band
8. Hey O Hansen - d night out
9. Screaming Lord Sutch - Monster rock
10. Sylvester Boy - Sylvester boy
11. Seafood - Cloaking
12. Spot - Chelsea (is a horse)
13. Atom Rhumba - Gimme chaos
14. Joy Zipper - Check out my new Jesus
15. John Does - One kind favour

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying the shows, both this week and the one last week. I listened to the the great John Peel from 1974 until his death. I truly remarkable man.
    Regards
    Paul

    ReplyDelete